Media Credentialing Opens for 2018 Woman, Thou Art Loosed! Master Class Conference
Bishop T.D. Jakes Hosts Women's Leadership Gathering Oct. 18 – 20
The Woman, Thou Art Loosed! Master Class conference, a three-day gathering that hosts thousands of women to help them strengthen their skill sets, cast vision for success and advance in their spheres of influence, is opening the media credentialing process for on-site coverage of the event. All members of the media—reporters, photographers, videographers and crew—are required to have and display credentials in order to cover events within the conference.
To register for credentials, members of the media must complete the application form online. Applicants will be notified via email whether they are approved or declined for credentials. Information regarding where to pick up credentials, parking, facility access, interviews and other details will be sent once credentials have been approved. For media interview requests or questions, please call 770.813.0000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Under the vision and leadership of Bishop T.D. Jakes, Woman, Thou Art Loosed! has been training, teaching and inspiring more than half a million women for more than 25 years. This year's new Master Class format featuring top international spiritually-minded business women is designed to equip women to maximize their impact in their fields of influence around business, entrepreneurship, entertainment, healthcare, technology, finance and ministry. Attendees will learn about increasing leadership, cultivating confidence, exceling in relationships, achieving financial freedom, navigating the workplace and growing in faith during mainstage sessions and breakout panels. Networking opportunities will also be available. Speakers include Cynthia Marshall, CEO of the Dallas Mavericks; Nona Jones, manager of global faith-based partnerships for Facebook; Ivy McGregor, director of philanthropy and corporate relations for Parkwood Entertainment; Nely Galán, Emmy award-winning producer and former president of entertainment for Telemundo; and more.
2018 Woman, Thou Art Loosed! Master Class
Oct. 18 – 20, 2018
The Potter's House
6777 West Kiest Blvd
Dallas, Texas 75236
APPLY FOR MEDIA CREDENTIALS: thepottershouse.brushfire.com/woman-thou-art-loosed/445310
- Bishop T.D. Jakes, senior pastor of The Potter’s House
- Mrs. Serita A. Jakes, executive director of women’s and children’s affairs of The Potter’s House
- Pastor Sarah Jakes Roberts, senior pastor of The Potter’s House of Denver
- Pastor Cora Jakes Coleman, executive director of the Destiny’s World children’s ministry of The Potter’s House
- Nely Galán, Emmy award-winning producer and former president of entertainment for Telemundo
- Cynthia James, Ph.D., director of Christian education of The Potter’s House
- Juanita Bynum, Ph.D., global United Nations ambassador
- Pastor Sheryl Brady, pastor of The Potter’s House of North Dallas
- The Rev. Dr. Jo Ann Browning, co-pastor of Ebenezer African Methodist Episcopal Church in Fort Washington, Maryland
- The Rev. Marissa Farrow, preaching assistant and minister of young adults at The Greater Allen AME Cathedral of New York
- Cynthia Marshall, CEO of the Dallas Mavericks
- Nona Jones, manager of global faith-based partnerships for Facebook
- Ivy McGregor, director of philanthropy and corporate relations for Parkwood Entertainment
- Love McPherson, relationship expert and coaching consultant
- Tiffany Aliche, financial educator and founder of the Live Richer Challenge and the Dream Catchers
- Dr. Anita Phillips, minister and licensed therapist
Visit WTAL.org for more information on confirmed speakers, talent, the full schedule and special event updates. Stay connected on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram by following @MyWTALConf.
About Woman, Thou Art Loosed!
Woman, Thou Art Loosed! began as a women's bible study in 1992 by Bishop Jakes and has since birthed a best-selling book, a widely acclaimed stage play, a GRAMMY®-nominated CD and a national conference. In October 2004, Woman, Thou Art Loosed! was developed into a movie in collaboration with Reuben Cannon Productions and became a box office top-10 hit, winning a 2005 NAACP Image Award. Since its inception, the national conference has reached more than half a million women from around the world. For more information, visit WTAL.org.
About The Potter's House
Founded in 1996, The Potter's House is a 30,000-member nondenominational, multicultural church and humanitarian organization led by Bishop T. D. Jakes, twice featured on the cover of Time magazine as America's Best Preacher. It has global humanitarian outreach and 48 active ministries like its Texas Offenders Re-entry initiative. Consistently ranked among the largest and most influential churches in the U.S., The Potter’s House has five locations: The Potter's House of Dallas, The Potter's House of Fort Worth, The Potter's House of North Dallas, The Potter's House of Denver and The Potter’s House at One L.A. For more information, visit ThePottersHouse.org.